[cisco-voip] UCCX question.

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Sep 2 16:26:49 EDT 2014

Would like to play a prompt that depending on time of day would say Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening.

I have set a variable call strToD (string Time of Day) that sets the value.   Is there a way in the Play Prompt variable to use that value?  I have read page after page in the UCCX CRS manual and cannot find a reference to using the value of the variable.

So right now I have this:

[cid:image002.png at 01CFC6B9.EE922BC0]

This works but I want the P[Common\strToD] to work as strToD is set to Aft right now but that Play Promdt does not work.   I added the second Play Prompt line to test,  with P[Common\Aft], and it works fine, but of course will be very quickly the wrong time of day greeting.

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley