[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows Contacts

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Sep 4 07:46:33 EDT 2014

Are you saying they don’t show up in the search box or they don’t show up as actual contacts?
If the former it appears you have a problem with your directory settings, what are you using, UDS or LDAP?
If the latter, you could bulk import them in IM&P but I’m not sure why you’d want to do that.
People generally use contacts as their personal list of folks they want to have listed for east of access. 500 contacts would make the contact list incredibly busy IMO and unwieldy for finding the people you actually want.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830