[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows Contacts

Nathan Richie nathanr at boice.net
Thu Sep 4 08:01:06 EDT 2014

There is a way to import contacts using an XML file, but I am not sure of any other auto populating methods.

HTH,

Nathan Richie

From: Abebe Amare <abucho at gmail.com<mailto:abucho at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 3:01
To: "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows Contacts

HI,

I am having my first encounter  with Jabber for windows and it does not show contacts unless manually added on the client. CUCM is LDAP integrated with AD for sync and authentication. Is there any config to be done on CUCM/CUPS side to have all the users in the domain (<500) to show up as contacts?

best regards,

Abebe
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.