[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows Contacts

Rajamani N rajamani85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:57:33 EDT 2014

Hi Abebe,

Yes there is a Feature request to include phone numbers for Contacts so
that we can import them with a XML file and this has to be done per machine

CSCup19115 -  *Support to add Phone number field in the Contact XML file*

But yes as Matthew mentioned adding 500 contacts to every list is way too
much and I think it is not even supported to have so many contacts

Regards
Rajamani