[cisco-voip] C240M3 16 drives for CUCM/UCCE

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Sep 4 20:15:43 EDT 2014

Personally, I wouldn't leave a system in that format, it's a waste of
space.  Cisco's docs seem to change because at one point, the docwiki
specified that it could be built in either a raid 5 or raid 10 (for the app
storage), but that has been updated.

I'd personally setup a mirror with the first two for ESXI and then a raid
10 with the remainder drives.  You get more IOPS out of it and should have
plenty of space.