[cisco-voip] Attendant Console Standard - user directory

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Sep 7 21:23:15 EDT 2014

Did you find a End User Guide for CUACS?  The web page has a 404 page not found.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/arc/Quick_Reference_Guide/CUACS_Quick_Reference_Guide_10-0-1.pdf

Any way to go F10 – Unavailable and send direct to overflow from within CUACS?

Jason Aarons
Consultant
Dimension Data
+1-904-338-3245