[cisco-voip] Limiting concurrent video

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:53:48 EDT 2014

I had a failed reply attempt (long story, my email address is a hint), and
I mentioned to Jason that by default, CUCM will combine Immersive calls
with desktop video calls into the same video bandwidth pool. But, starting
with CUCM version 9 (I believe), there is a service parameter under regions
and locations which allows you to change from true to false, so that this
doesn't have to happen. Just pop open CM Svc params and CTRL+F for
Immersive. I'm on my phone or I'd copy paste the name for you.

My understanding is that immersive calls are any DC, EX, SX, etc device
registered to CUCM. However, this page would maybe disagree with that.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/collab09/clb09/endpnts.html