[cisco-voip] CAD and AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Sep 16 17:13:32 EDT 2014

Hey all,

Just did a UCCX upgrade from 8.5.1 to 9.1.2 and ran into some issues when
the agents went to upgrade the CAD clients.

As soon as CAD starts to download the upgrade file, it disconnects the
AnyConnect VPN.

If I try to run the upgrade without VPN connected and the client closed, I
notice the CAD update actually opens up the AnyConnect window for some
reason.

This has resulted in me having to manually push the updated MSI out to all
of the remote agents.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?

AnyConnect DART logs just show this error:
Date        : 09/16/2014
Time        : 15:25:02
Type        : Error
Source      : acvpnui

Description : Function: CSocketTransport::callbackHandler
File: .\IPC\SocketTransport.cpp
Line: 1790
Invoked Function: ::WSAGetOverlappedResult
Return Code: 10054 (0x00002746)

I don't see anything interesting in the CAD Update logs.

Thanks,
Brian Meade