[cisco-voip] Delete Log Files

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Wed Sep 24 11:22:40 EDT 2014

There’s also this option ☺

If it’s specifically call routing information you need to remove, and there’s no need for retention of call routing information, Jason’s approach is the definitely easiest and makes the most sense. If removing call routing information is required, I would add to Jason’s recommendation that you also adjust the retention time for CDR records via Serviceability down from it’s default 30 days or simply disable it entirely via Service Parameters (CDR Enabled Flag).