[cisco-voip] Local admin required for CUACA 10.5?

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Wed Sep 24 17:40:19 EDT 2014

I'm starting to test out attendant console advanced 10.5 and the client installer installs CUACA.exe to run as administrator. Are local admin privileges required now? We ran CUEAC 9 fine without local admin.

Also the admin guide has said for multiple versions that UAC needs to be disabled on computers running the client, although we've ran it fine with UAC enabled. Does anyone know what the reason is for this requirement?

Thanks,
Eric

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged
subject matter. If this message has been received in error, please contact
the sender and delete all copies. Like other forms of communication,
e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized
parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please
notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such
notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to
communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures
(such as encryption) unless specifically requested.

If you no longer wish to receive commercial messages, you can unsubscribe
by accessing this link:  http://www.bennettjones.com/unsubscribe