[cisco-voip] masking internal caller ID?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Sep 30 23:36:05 EDT 2014

If you're using a recent version of CCM, you could use a newer routing technique called route next hop by calling party number (particularly useful for call blocking at the cucm level).

Admittedly, a fair bit more work than a simple translation (you have to get creative with class of control elements) but it is a great excuse to use the feature and try something new.