[cisco-voip] Request for information

Rob Dawson rdawson at force3.com
Tue Apr 7 10:33:54 EDT 2015

At a previous employer we did this using Phone Services for our multi-tenant environment. We had a directory server that ran IIS and served up the XML for the directories and used ASP to query AD. We passed a variable to the script within the Phone Service URI to limit the scope of the search.

Somewhere there is a site that documents how to do this, but a 2 minute google search didn’t turn it up.

Rob