[cisco-voip] BE7K Network card issue

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Apr 7 15:13:27 EDT 2015

If CIMC can’t see them then ESXi doesn’t have a shot.  Have you tried re-seating them?  If so grab a CIMC tech support bundle and open a TAC SR.

-Ryan

On Apr 7, 2015, at 2:40 PM, Nick <csvoip at googlemail.com<mailto:csvoip at googlemail.com>> wrote:

Hi Tommy

These came pre built from Cisco as part of the BE7K bundle so I would hope that they had built them using the Custom image, a copy of the custom ISO is on the datastore so have to assume so.

Regards