[cisco-voip] cygwin as sftp server

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Apr 9 18:46:48 EDT 2015

Agreed 100% and how I normally suggest.  This customer has no offsite
location for a linux box, and it would have been onsite in the same DC
as the UC gear.  They wanted to put the sftp server on their tape
media server, so that the backups would be put on tape and shipped
offsite with the rest of their backups.

Makes sense and I understand their reasoning.