[cisco-voip] BAT on VG350 ports

Michael T. Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Mon Apr 13 15:56:20 EDT 2015

Jason,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have been successfully (with removing columns and speed dial stuff)
taking a BAT export of all (33) VoIP phones from my 8.5.1BE system to my
new 10.5.2 system.

I only have 1 pots/ analog port on a VG224 on the 8.5.1BE  that is not
going to be used on on the 10.5.2.

What I am look for is a way to build 100+ lines on a VG350 in MGCP using
BAT in 10.5.2 from scratch.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Michael T. Voity