[cisco-voip] Unity Connection Voice Mail Distribution Lists that I can be able to send “Intercluster” to other locations or regions (ie. Latin America to North America, North America to LA or LA to EU, etc

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Apr 14 14:54:12 EDT 2015

You probably want to look at “Intrasite” networking first. Intersite networking is for linking up 2 intrasite networks.

For intersite networking, they don’t need to be the same version but there may be some minimums. 7.X would be might only concern, anything later than that should be able to join an SMTP-based intrasite network just fine.

+Chris
TME - Unity Connection and MediaSense