[cisco-voip] Jabber 10.6 high CPU

Erick erickbee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:38:33 EDT 2015

I've noticed the same with windows 10.6 in past few days , week but have been looking at my pc overall to figure it out to see what may be impacting jabber.

Process explorer tool does show CPU spike when I send IM from jabber .exe.

I did some clean up tonight. ( ccleaner , etc) and it seems better now.

Sent from my iPhone