[cisco-voip] EMCC with SME

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Tue Apr 21 16:48:50 EDT 2015

The EMCC config file transfers is all done via TFTP.

The EMCC SIP Trunk only comes into play when trying to route calls back to
the visiting cluster.

Here's a diagram of how the EMCC SIP Trunk is used-
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_2/ccmfeat/fsgd-802-cm/fsemcc.html#wp1457098