[cisco-voip] T1 Clock source question

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Apr 22 15:38:02 EDT 2015

That's correct, and that is where I am at. I have different carriers and I am wondering if I should/need to use multiple clock sources? I'm in way-back mode myself here.

I have a T1 PRI and a T1 CAS (separate providers). Can't I just clock source one and it provides that clock on the backplane to everything?

Thanks,

-r