[cisco-voip] T1 Clock source question

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:19:08 EDT 2015

I've had situations where multiple carriers use the same last mile
provider, so the clocking was the same anyway.  E.g., Verizon PRI is
actually delivered by CenturyLink circuits.  In those cases, there was no
clocking issue.

Like Rob said, you can have a separate clocking domain with a Network
Module which has a T1 card in it and it's own PVDMs.  Cheaper than buying a
whole new router for sure, but it might not even be necessary.