[cisco-voip] Multi-Year SmartNet Purchasing Woes

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Apr 24 07:41:40 EDT 2015

When CCW is used , they get a DART, the DART doesn’t indicate the term properly and at least with whom I deal with, their quote generates defaults of 1 year, you have to tell them that your Smartnet is more than 12 months and give them the deal ID to reference so they can generate a proper price.

Matthew G. Loraditch – CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer