[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Video Camera for 9900 Series

Sreekanth Narayanan sknth.n at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 08:24:39 EDT 2015

Hey Euan,

I don't think that's possible. I'm not sure where this information is
present.

In the datasheet, it does say that you can mount the camera on a PC and
connect it to the phone via an extended usb cable. It doesn't mention
directly connecting this camera to the PC.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/unified-video-camera/data_sheet_c78-566216.html

Perhaps that's a hack?

Thanks