[cisco-voip] UCCX Script Visualization

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:58:49 EDT 2015

As some of you may have seen in a previous thread, I brought up the topic
of automatic UCCX script visualizations - that is, generating Visio-like
documentation from AEF files directly.

The responses I've been getting have been great and I want to open it up to
the general forum to get input from the community. I'm asking for a short
survey to be filled out and if possible, roughly 20 minutes of your time
for a quick chat to discuss the solution in greater detail.

I really appreciate all the responses from the community!

Link to the survey is here: http://bit.ly/1Jv5ZoP
<https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbit%2Ely%2F1Jv5ZoP&urlhash=AIAE>

Regards,
Tanner Ezell