[cisco-voip] 88XX Actionable Alert and Ignore

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Tue Apr 28 14:08:08 EDT 2015

Hi all. Playing around with the 8800 series devices, and I've turned on the actionable call alert. It looks pretty nice. There's an "ignore" option that appears here, but it doesn't silence the ringer when you press it, it just dismisses the toast. If I slap the volume rocker to down it mutes the ringer for the call.

Is this what it is supposed to do? I can't find any description of the "ignore" button or what it really should be doing. Since enough features have been broken on these and the 7800s I figured I'd ask.

Regards,

Adam P
SUNYAB