[cisco-voip] IPv6 DHCP and SSO SAML

Michael T. Voity mvoity at uvm.edu
Wed Apr 29 09:37:08 EDT 2015

Wanted to followup.    With the help of our server team we figured out
how to make it work -

Here is what the config looks like to get the IP phones to have the tftp
server-

First:
option space cisco code width 2 length width 2 hash size 17;
option cisco.tftp-servers code 1 = array of ip6-address;
option vsio.cisco code 9 = encapsulate cisco;

Then:
subnet6 x:y:z::/64 {
#  VOIP

authoritative;
option cisco.tftp-servers  server:v6:address::#1, server:v6:address:#2;
range6 x:y:z::;
}

The SSO SAML issue was resolved with the idp xml file,   needed to
remove 2 of the 3 root certs that were in the file.   CUCM can not
process cert's with more then one cert in the file, Must be 1 at a time
for roots and CA files.

-Mike

Michael T. Voity
Network Engineer