[cisco-voip] CUWL 9.x to CUWL 10.x

gentoo at ucpenguin.com gentoo at ucpenguin.com
Thu Apr 30 08:39:29 EDT 2015

I was really hoping for an automated process as those seem to work much
better with much less effort.

Are the 10.x user licenses backwards compatible with 9.x users?  For
example, if all CUWL licenses in PLM are upgraded to 10.x will PLM draw
from the 10.x pool for 9.x UCMs that require user licenses?

Thanks,
Gentoo