[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.5.1.10000-24 and Historical Reporting/CUIC

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Apr 30 13:39:47 EDT 2015

There are various bugs in that release with CUIC, look at this thread:
Re: [cisco-voip] UCCX and CUIC
>From beginning of the month. That was definitely one of my symptoms.
Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-V, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer

We understand and solve your
technology challenges so
you can sell and service cars.

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>