[cisco-voip] [cisco-VoIP] VoIP Monitoring in Solar winds

Thomas LeMay thomaslemay at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 15:19:22 EDT 2015

Hi, Jeremy and list members,

I have determined we are using both the NPM and the VQNM.  At this point
nothing has been configured with respect to the VQNM as we are looking for
best practice settings or configurations for QoS, VoIP, SLA and Monitoring
settings?  No one that we have spoken to seems to be able or willing to
provide this type of guideline data. If you or others on the list could that
would be appreciated.  With respect to basic up and down that is straight
forward.  What specific trigger levels do engineers normally set for CPU and
disk utilization or other stats?  Would one configure CPU to alert at above
95% for example?

Thank you,

Tom