[cisco-voip] CER export to Intrado (Scott Voll)

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:35:12 EDT 2015

We are not using V911 service but rather dealing with 911 Information Manager. I gave up with exports years ago since CER wanted to randomly export a billion change records for no reason, or the Intrado job would fail part way through, so we edit by hand. Our main number is our "main" security number for all of the ERL data, but that number does not map to anything in the 911 IM fields, so I'm surprised that's a problem for you.

Intrado support has been pretty responsive about their product if you have a contact with them, at least for 911IM. Cisco support has not been as helpful with product issues, but, as long as the data is being output as expected Intrado should be able to explain what the issue or requirement is.

Just for reference I do not run multiple ELINs per zone, but rather our zone is broken into rooms, which means a large number of ELINs, but, that makes it both less likely that there are multiple calls from a given room, but also that callbacks go to the same room if not the same person. This is obviously not practical for most people but here it seems we don't always get to deal in practicality.

Regards,

Adam Pawlowski