[cisco-voip] CCX 9.0.2 Licensing Issues

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Dec 1 10:42:34 EST 2015

Hi Dan,

Can you collect the MCVD logs covering the time of the reboot?

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065

From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net>> on behalf of Dan Mason <dmason at winxnet.com<mailto:dmason at winxnet.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 8:53 PM
To: "cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>" <cisco-voip at puck.nether.net<mailto:cisco-voip at puck.nether.net>>
Subject: [cisco-voip] CCX 9.0.2 Licensing Issues

Hi,

Has anyone run into licensing not working due to invalid MAC address after server reboot?  Ive had this occur twice over the last 12 months.  Single CCX server on VMWare using Cisco .ova template.  I had to get the licensing rehosted to resolve the issue.  I didn't see anything in caveats for the release.

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Winxnet, Inc. proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Winxnet, Inc.. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.