[cisco-voip] CUCM Native Presence (BLF/SD) populating Directories / Call Lists

Jeffrey Girard jeffrey.girard at girardinc.com
Tue Dec 1 20:20:22 EST 2015

All -
                I have been lurking on this list for quite a while as I continue to hone my collaboration skills.

                CAVEAT:  This is not a production system and is not for any customer.  This is my lab as I continue to try to learn.

                CUCM v9

Desired endstate:  Populate the Missed Calls with CUCM Native Presence / Speed Dial information.

                What I have configured:

                2 phones, both 7962s.  Both have a BLF/SD pointing to the other.  One DN is 3001 and the other DN is 3002.  BLF/SDs work fine.  Created a single partition that holds all the phones PT_Internal and a single CSS that holds the partition CSS_Internal.  On each of the 7962s, I set the line SUBSCRIBE CSS to CSS_Internal.  Finally, I set the Enterprise Parameter "BLF for Call Lists" to enabled.

                However, if I go offhook on 3002 and dial itself, I see the BLF light on 3001.  If I don't answer the call and then I check the missed calls for 3001, I expect to see an entry for 3002.  However, nothing shows.  If I go offhook on 3002, call 3001, let it ring and do not answer, that missed call shows up as it should.

                My Directories are populated with information from when I park calls, directed parks, but not the missed call tied to the BLF.

                Is this the expected behavior?  Am I expecting to see something (this missed call from 3002) that should not be there by design?

Thanks,
Jeff