[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 Missing CLI commands

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 2 22:35:48 EST 2015

I just did a 5- node 7.1(5)->10.5(2) PCD migration, which appeared to go
pretty well. What I have noticed, though, is that two of my subscribers are
missing commands from the CLI.

One thing I needed to do for the migrated cluster was to add DNS servers
and add a domain, but on 2 of the 5 servers, there was no 'set network'
option. I thought maybe a reboot would help, but alas, on the same servers,
there was no 'utils system' commands.

Anybody ever seen anything like this before? I assume I will just be
rebuilding these subscribers manually, but it seems awfully strange,
especially since it didn't happen to every server.

Baffled,
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY