[cisco-voip] BE7K or not?

Jose Colon II jcolon424 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 09:44:25 EST 2015

I believe the only limitations is the amount of users it will support as
well as how many applications you can run on the box. Other then that the
software code is the same. This is from the BE7K overview

   - BE7000H Model: 5 to 10 communications and collaboration applications
   (e.g., voice, messaging, IM and presence, video conferencing suite (4),
   B2B, contact center, and others)
   - BE7000M Model: 4 to 6 communications and collaboration applications
   (e.g., voice, messaging, IM and presence, video, B2B, contact center, and
   others)