[cisco-voip] VCS destination outbound issue

Andy Carse andy.carse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:10:28 EST 2015

Hi, I'm trying to get my head around an issue with VCS.

Its to do with destination aliases I think, and I'm not sure if its my
problem or the 3rd party we are trying to connect to.

We try to dial another company's video endpoint as endpoints seem to work
and others don't.
We have SIP Route patterns pointing from Callmanager the the VCSc we can
see the connection going out but we seem to be adding :5060 to the dest
alias.
My question is can I configure my end not to append the :5060 or is it for
the receiving end the create a transform to chop of the :5060.

Dst-alias-type="SIP" Dst-alias="sip:1234567 at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060"

If I can do it at my end how would I achieve it?

TIA

--
Rgds Andy