[cisco-voip] VCS Checker

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Dec 9 16:18:50 EST 2015

Awesome, I wonder what else is hiding on this site... they have https://cway.cisco.com/sncheck/  (check smartnet and eol info) and https://cway.cisco.com/csc (upload attachments to tac cases via html5) as well

Seems to be the place for neat little tools...

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer