[cisco-voip] VCS Checker

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Thu Dec 10 09:20:40 EST 2015

Had no idea this XML generator was available. I’ve been grabbing sample scripts off Github and customizing them in the lab for testing purposes so this should supplement that setup very well. I just tested it for a few minutes and it seems like it replaces device-specific fields (via, contact header, request-uri, connection info field in the SDP, etc.) with SIPp-specific variables…

Very neat. Thanks for the heads up.

In case you’re into (or getting into) SIPp, here’s a list of scripts I reference whenever I needed a SIPp call-flow that are not difficult to customize.

https://github.com/saghul/sipp-scenarios

- Dan