[cisco-voip] CUBE redudnacy on 4451-X

Kapil Jain kapiljain007 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 17 15:19:33 EST 2015

Hi,
I am looking to configure Cube redundancy (Box to Box Failover where call do not drop) on Cisco 4451-X running XE software. I have only found a document dating back to 2012 on how to configure it. Here is the link of the document but it seems it do not stand true in XE software.https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/9878636/cube-high-availability-ha-configuration-isr-g2
I would like to know if I need to configure Stateful Interchassis Redundancy before I start creating HSRP config?
Thanks