[cisco-voip] Expressways / Video endpoints

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Dec 17 21:38:38 EST 2015

From what I gather, you can do either of the three.

I'm pretty sure it all depends on what feature sets you need. And whether your device is supported.

In the case of the expressway, you'd need to setup your DNS servers for that specific VLAN/subnet do that only the collab_edge query succeeds.

I was honestly thinking about the expressway for on prem connections but I was not satisfied with the lack of feature parity with direct registration to CallManager.

Sent from my iPhone