[cisco-voip] Expressways / Video endpoints

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Dec 18 07:49:49 EST 2015

If you are doing greenfield with video. It's not really pro-con anymore, expressway is for B2B, MRA and Jabber Guest. CUCM is where all registration occurs. Check out the latest SRNDs but VCS is only call control for legacy video deployments at this point.

TP server is the MCU only and it works in conjunction with a required conductor

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | G+