[cisco-voip] Devices assigned to same user twice...

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Dec 21 16:03:03 EST 2015

Jonathan,

My suspicion is, and if you ran this command from the CLI of the Publisher, you might get duplicates;

run sql select eu.userid, d.name, d.description, n.dnorpattern as DN, rp.name as partition from device as d inner join devicenumplanmap as dnpm on dnpm.fkdevice = d.pkid inner join enduserdevicemap as eudm on eudm.fkdevice=d.pkid inner join enduser as eu on eudm.fkenduser=eu.pkid inner join numplan as n on dnpm.fknumplan = n.pkid inner join routepartition as rp on n.fkroutepartition=rp.pkid and d.tkclass = 1

As to how this might of happened I am not sure other than to say not likely organic. Perhaps an uploaded BAT CSV with the contents of User ID 1 duplicated (accidentally) into the column of User ID 2?

Either way, that would cause all sorts of weirdness, could cause an infinite loop in the CTI control delegation process .... and who knows what else.
Are you dealing with a cluster that was recently upgraded, and if so, by refresh?

Thanks,

= Ryan =

Email: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com

Spark: ryanthomashuff at outlook.com