[cisco-voip] CUCMC 10.5.1 to CXN 10.5.1 with SCCP number of rings 4 before answer

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Feb 2 13:49:50 EST 2015

Is it one phone or all phones?

It sounds like an interdigit timeout or extended hunt; I know you said there are no overlaps though. Could be on the connections side too if it is system wide.

Anything change with the CSS/Partion of the ports? Distribution algorithm of the line group change? I assume all the SCCP ports are still registered.

What does RTMT say about connection's health, CPU spike?

Thanks,

Ryan