[cisco-voip] easiest and quickest way to disable a PRI PSTN (MGCP) port?

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Tue Feb 3 11:27:07 EST 2015

Same… but I think the main difference is that, with the service parameter change, CUCM won’t send the MGCP CRCX to the gateway for any specified B-channels in a “maintenance” state – they’ll simply be skipped. With the IOS statement, and without running it in a lab, I would think the MGCP CRCX will be sent to the gateway since CUCM has no knowledge of the isdn statement (and since all channels were reported in service during the AUEP/200 exchange at registration) and the call would be rejected at the MGCP level (i.e. 5XX).