[cisco-voip] Recommendation For Certificate Provider For Jabber/Presence Use

Gary Parker G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Feb 5 11:23:35 EST 2015

Hi folks, I’m in the process of replacing a load of self-signed certs on my 8.6.x CUCM, CUC and CUP servers.

I’ve been having issues getting certs with the correct KeyUsage extensions from our current provider and wondered if anyone could recommend a company who can provide certificates that honour the requirements in the CSRs generated by the Cisco Unified Communications servers.

I’m particularly interested in certificates that contain the "digitalSignature, nonRepudiation,keyEncipherment,dataEncipherment” extensions as per:

http://blog.warcop.com/2015/01/22/cisco-jabber-certificate-warning-again/

Jabber for Windows clients 9.2.5 and greater are flagging invalid certificates on our currently installed TERENA certificates.

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |