[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8 Auto Attendant exclusion

Brian Palmer bpalmer at ctipath.com
Thu Feb 5 13:46:36 EST 2015

I have a CEO that wants anybody using the directory lookup from unity connection(last name, first name) to find him to be directed to his secretary while also allowing anybody that knows his direct extension to still be able to get him directly.

This is for a UCCX 8 environment that also has CVP standalone.  He is on extension mobility.  This environment is LDAP synchronized and part of me is just thinking we can change the telephone number in the AD as I think that is the information that is being looked up to find him via the LDAP enabled CUCM.  That way if somebody looks him up they get the number for the secretary and anybody he has given the number to can still get direct access.  Those are my thoughts on doing this does anybody else have any good suggestions on how to get this directory lookup to provide the secretarys number instead of the CEO?

Thank you,
Brian Palmer
bpalmer at ctipath.com<mailto:bpalmer at ctipath.com>
Deployment Engineer