[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8 Auto Attendant exclusion

Brian Palmer bpalmer at ctipath.com
Thu Feb 5 14:58:33 EST 2015

Thanks so much for the response Anthony.  Given that these guys have two IVR’s I would of expected an auto attendant within CVP or UCCX which would allow this to all work much easier with far less work.  I am considering all options but the less complex the better.   I truly dislike having to do PT/CSS trickery with a system that was setup entirely by another reseller as it requires a lot of time looking into the system.

Thank you,
Brian Palmer
bpalmer at ctipath.com<mailto:bpalmer at ctipath.com>
Deployment Engineer