[cisco-voip] Unity Connection and Office 365 for UM

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 14:59:56 EST 2015

Folks,

I have a CUC 9x and Office 365 Integration coming up soon and I have some
questions for the group:

reading through the task list that Cisco has for 365 integration is heavy
on the detail of certain steps, but it seems light on other steps. it
appears some assumptions have to be made

1. is there any network requirements documented either by Cisco or by "real
world" experience with this setup? I dont see any specific notes about if I
need port-forwarding noted or static NAT configured from CUC out to 365.
Any ideas here?

2. 1800 users per 365 service account? delay in operation if we go over it?

Can anyone share any installation experience?

My CUC environment is properly configured for DNS and has internet access.
Not sure what else is needed.