[cisco-voip] Controlled devices

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 9 12:18:05 EST 2015

Do you mean devices controlled through ccmuser interface (via user config) or devices that have been configured with the username as owner (through device config page)?

I've had troubles getting those reports myself.

I know with ELM there is a report that shows you what licences people are using, and I think it shows you the devices too.

I'll have to try to recall what I did in the past.

Sent from my iPhone