[cisco-voip] CUCM 9.1.2

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Feb 11 16:16:38 EST 2015

For just notifications, Singlewire InformaCast Advanced is the way to go.
Text/Audio/Image alerts and integrates with physical signs/lights/overhead
paging/smartphone app/desktop clients.

I don't know if they have a stock charts option though.  Might be easier to
write it yourself using the IP Phone Services SDK-
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/all_models/xsi/8_5_1/xsi_dev_guide/ipphoneservicessdk.html

Brian