[cisco-voip] Cisco C200 M1 RAID issue

Ashwani R ashwani at ranpise.com
Thu Feb 12 09:46:54 EST 2015

Team,

I am trying to delete an existing RAID 1 which is not working. I cant add
second drive back to that RAID array for some reason so I am trying to
delete that array which is showing "inactive" during boot and under LSI
1064E setup utility.  I have tried deleting that array from Cisco UCS SCU
2.2 or RAID setup using ctrl+c , it doesn't work.  Can anyone please shed
some light how to get rid of this RAID array and make it RAID 0 from
scratch?  I have also followed this post but not sure if it is relevant to
my issue but I am getting same result.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11558176/ucs-c200-m2-1064e-no-raid-configuration-possible

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtz63555

Thanks all for your help ahead of time. FYI this is not in production, I am
trying to use this for LAB purpose.

Model : UCS C200 M1
BIOS Version : C200.1.4.1.0 (Build Date: 07/13/2011)
Storage Controller : SAS1064ET PCI-Express Fusion-MPT SAS
HDD : ST31000640SS (Both)
CIMC Firmware : 1.4(2) --- I have tried 1.2 and 1.4(3) but same result.

Thanks,
Ashwani