[cisco-voip] Auto-Create Conference Call

Nick Thompson nick at imperial.org
Thu Feb 12 16:57:27 EST 2015

This is doable, and works well, with Informacast and their conference call plugin.

http://www.singlewire.com/plugins.html

/nick

On Feb 12, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Gary Parker <G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk<mailto:G.J.Parker at lboro.ac.uk>> wrote:

Evening all, I’ve been given a requirement by a new group of users who will shortly be moving onto our campus. FYI, we’re running CUCM 8.6.2 and also have CUP and CUC available.

A new medical centre is opening shortly and they have a requirement for users to be able to dial a well known number (in this case 2222, common across all NHS sites I believe) and have this call answered by an emergency medical responder *and* local security at the same time. The emergency medical responder would provide medical assistance while security co-ordinate attendance by emergency medical services if necessary.

It seems that they want to be able to dial a number that, in turn dials two other numbers and automatically brings up a conference call. I have no idea if this is possible, let alone how to do it so any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

---
|     Unified Communications Service Manager      |
n       Loughborough University IT Services       |
|     http://delphium.lboro.ac.uk/pubkey.txt      |